Street photos...

4.05.2009

Copper washes walls of City Hall

Copper solution, actually. Rain falling on the copper roof of City Hall washes down the stone and concrete.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I did a fair amount of riding my bike today. I rode to Canadian Tire and bought a generator and light system, a tiny bell and a set of cheap fenders. The bell and lights are to make my bike legal, the fenders are to keep me from getting a skunk stripe up my back and water sprayed on my feet.

I rode around the downtown taking in the sun; we aren't likely to have another nice day until next Sunday, according to the forecast. We might even see a trace of snow.

2 comments:

  1. YOU quit smoking!!! AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be four weeks this Sat, Robin. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive