Street photos...

3.04.2009

Wiggly and blue, straight and yellow

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I got a fair bit accomplished today after my doctor's appointment. I walked about six miles, but that's because I walked uptown to the bank, the Ontario Health headquarters, and Tyler's place. I stopped at a music store and had a look at a few guitars, but that is a very low priority, no matter how much I want one. Other stuff comes first.

After all that Ty and I walked downtown and then stopped at McDonalds before coming to my place. I might be ready for bed early tonight.

6 comments:

  1. The first photo is way cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Barb! Did it make you feel all wiggly...?
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Early to bed seems like a change for you.

    The First photo made me feel drunk!

    ReplyDelete
  4. First one's a winner, Doug.

    The cigs are probably killing you...but Mac's is DEFINITELY killing you. Just sayin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh I like em all but i like the yellow poles...

    You take care of you...walking is good for you but not so good in the cold...*warm hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  6. I usually stay up until I crash, Lerm.

    Drunk without an annoying hangover, I hope :-)

    Thanks, jj. I'm not sure if I want to take this drug, but it can't be any worsr than what I've been taking, eh?

    Hi, T! Walking is the cheapest way for me to get around, and I usually have the time :-)
    *hugs* back

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive