Street photos...

3.07.2009

Untitled. Sorry.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Ten of us at the Toucan tonight. Tyler and I got a bit wet walking down there in light rain, but it had to be done, eh?

I had a chance to bring home a piece of the Toucan. They replaced all the chairs and placed the old ones in the alley for anyone who wanted one. I didn't want to carry one for a mile, and in the dark it was hard to tell what kind of shape the ones left were in. Oh well, I already have a pair of ugly chairs I want to get rid of...

8 comments:

  1. I have two chairs from my old store, they're nice.
    We're in the middle of another snow storm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just keep that snow out there, Kate!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ten Toucan tipplers, Tyler too....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, who bent the pointy thing?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like the perfect house for a hermit. Very lonely looking

    ReplyDelete
  6. missing the bell...

    that would have been cool to have a souvenir from the Toucan.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the building just hoe somebody fixes it up sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Suds sucking sympaticos sitting stationary, Scribbs.

    Bit of a climb for a vandal, SD, must have been an off course gull...

    I think it had a purpose at one time, Lerm, the rest of the house is being used.

    No bats in that belfry, Dorrie :-P)

    The house itself is in good shape, stu, dont know why they dont paint the cupola.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive