Street photos...

3.01.2009

Six inches, red and hard

Cool car, not for sale. It's mine!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

In personal news, while I was purchasing tickets for the Oldtimers Hockey Challenge, I asked if the Neil Young tickets (here on Apr 13) were sold out. She said that there were still singles at $75/90/125, and standing room on the floor, and pairs available behind the stage. No way I was going to stand through two shows, and I don't really want to go by myself, so I bank-carded a pair of behind the stage front row tickets. I don't know if I'll be able to see anything or not, and maybe a single good ticket was the best way to go, but it's done now. Likely my only shot at ever being to a Neil Young concert.

You kids have a good Monday, okey dokey?

11 comments:

  1. Um, so where does his head go when it's closed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It folds down into his lap. He's obviously a double jointed and very talented fellow, S D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neil Young rocks - I've seen him twice when he's toured NZ. Last time just a month ago.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been a fan for a long time, Lou. This is the first time he's played our smallish venue in many years.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to go to a Neil Young concert - a full report is expected!

    ReplyDelete
  6. take photos and wow jealous

    ReplyDelete
  7. I shall file a report, Lerm, hopefully with a full set list :-)

    F-B, I'm going to be behind the stage, so I might not see a darn thing :-) Also, no cameras are allowed :-(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute little car. The snow pics look ...very cold!
    Enjoy the game and the concert! Reminds me that its been a loonnnng time since I attended a concert.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, Nan. It's been quite a while since I was at a concert, too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool car, I like it!

    So much snow you still got left . . .
    It's finally spring over here - sending a little bit of it over in your direction ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. If you send me some spring, Elin, I hope it doesn't get held up at Canada Customs :-)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive