Or, Shooting the Shooter, if you prefer.
What she is shooting at is called "Time". I have a few shots of it myself :-)
Making breakfast is a big production here, but it's so good when it's done. I have added fried potatoes to the menu, so it takes a bit longer.
- ► 2010 (316)
- Let me be the first to wish you a Happy Easter
- Shadowing your footsteps
- Shadow and wonderment
- Mine is the pretty one...
- The path less travelled
- Untitled (wood)
- Untenable but almost lovely
- Oh, deer! The Pepsi's all gone.
- Tower, tubes and treads
- Nice digs for a gravedigger
- Exposed, rotting flesh and bright objects
- What's on TV? Just some talking head...
- Absolutely the last winter photos
- Sheep poop and streamers
- Sale's over. Sushi and yellow chocolate.
- Who was that masked man?
- Which can handle the bigger dump?
- Sit on it!!!
- Dreams and goals
- Gratuitous cute kid photos
- Ice isn't just for hockey
- Fireworks and a flag
- Motion blurred, laser sharp
- Cops, crazy and explosive on ice.
- Legs in the air, balls on the ledge
- Hockey Night in Canada
- I think that I shall never see...
- I don't feel weak at all.
- Who foots the bill for a hurt ankle?
- Nursing a chair fetish
- Two solitudes
- Nothing but Time
- Untitled. Sorry.
- Still life with squirrel *ha ha* and squirrelly ro...
- Wish I'd been born with smarts...
- Creatures in the glass and elsewhere...
- Wiggly and blue, straight and yellow
- Doctor, doctor, gimme the news...
- Stop right there, revel in the serenity
- No one coming out to play
- Six inches, red and hard
- Recycling doesn't always make sense.
- ▼ March (44)