Finally some temps above the freezing mark again, and hopefully it's a trend from here on out. Today was the typical Thursday i.e. my Monday. A bit frantic and longish, but now things are calmer until next Thursday.
I start taking Champix tomorrow, and I have picked my quit date to be Mar 17 (or earlier). Y'all keep an eye on my posts and comments, OK? If I don't seem right, let me know in a comment. I have never taken anything but OTC painkillers in the last 15 years, and only when my knee flared up. Using a drug like Varenicline is completely new to me.
Slipped in by Doug at 7:11 PM
- ► 2010 (316)
- Let me be the first to wish you a Happy Easter
- Shadowing your footsteps
- Shadow and wonderment
- Mine is the pretty one...
- The path less travelled
- Untitled (wood)
- Untenable but almost lovely
- Oh, deer! The Pepsi's all gone.
- Tower, tubes and treads
- Nice digs for a gravedigger
- Exposed, rotting flesh and bright objects
- What's on TV? Just some talking head...
- Absolutely the last winter photos
- Sheep poop and streamers
- Sale's over. Sushi and yellow chocolate.
- Who was that masked man?
- Which can handle the bigger dump?
- Sit on it!!!
- Dreams and goals
- Gratuitous cute kid photos
- Ice isn't just for hockey
- Fireworks and a flag
- Motion blurred, laser sharp
- Cops, crazy and explosive on ice.
- Legs in the air, balls on the ledge
- Hockey Night in Canada
- I think that I shall never see...
- I don't feel weak at all.
- Who foots the bill for a hurt ankle?
- Nursing a chair fetish
- Two solitudes
- Nothing but Time
- Untitled. Sorry.
- Still life with squirrel *ha ha* and squirrelly ro...
- Wish I'd been born with smarts...
- Creatures in the glass and elsewhere...
- Wiggly and blue, straight and yellow
- Doctor, doctor, gimme the news...
- Stop right there, revel in the serenity
- No one coming out to play
- Six inches, red and hard
- Recycling doesn't always make sense.
- ▼ March (44)