Street photos...

3.22.2009

Absolutely the last winter photos

The rink on the square has turned back into its concrete slab appearance now. I took these while it still had a watery ice covering.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Another Sunday morning, another big breakfast. I haven't mentioned it lately, but it's been a week since I had a cigarette. The Champix has diminished the cravings quite a bit. The urge has not went away completely, but it's small enough to resist.

10 comments:

  1. Congrats on the no smoking. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photo. I wish I had an eye like yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Joan. I should notice a lot of changes in the coming weeks.

    Hi, Tam. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the bottom image a lot. Good on ya for the smoking thing and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I toyed with reversing the color/B&W bits, Burst, but preferred the blurry color. Thanks, it's only a bit scary now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Once again, I love them. B & W a nice touch. But, don't be too sure about Mother (Nature).

    I am totally in sympathy with you on the smoking. I quit by just resisting, resisting and resisting. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the not smoking! That's excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  8. no cigs for a week that is so good

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, no cigs in a week. How wonderful, Doug! I've heard from several people that the Champix works. I hope it's the last of smoking for you. It sure is bad for your health.
    Love the photos, enjoy the coming of Spring. It's really pretty here.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you, jj. I guess we could still get a wee blast yet, eh?

    The last time I tried to quit is was cold turkey and I was never successful with that method.

    Thanks, Kate. Here's hoping.

    It's working better than last time, F-B, thank you.

    Hi, Betty! I feel good about quitting this time, and the Champix really does seem to work.
    Thanks and *hugs*, Betty.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive