Street photos...

2.05.2009

What'll I wear? Fur over hair...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

In spite of it being -22°C/-8°F this morning, I only froze my fingers and toes a couple of times. The temp finally moderated a bit by the afternoon, and it was a sunny day. That meant I had some solar heating to augment the basically useless heater in the truck.

The day went fairly well until I got to my second last stop, and I waited for an hour to make my delivery. I didn't want to leave to do the last one and then come back and see that a Coke driver had taken my place. While I was sitting there, a Coke truck did pull in behind me, so he got to wait on me for a change :-)

Still was an hour late getting home, but while I was making that stop, the receiver brought me a nice, steaming cup of coffee, which brightened my afternoon considerably.

11 comments:

  1. Oh, that's not Plastic Girl, Lerm. I'm waiting for her to change her clothes again, and I'll get a new shot of her. I hope folks don't think I'm weird or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that a shop window in the top picture? creative. And doesn't solar heat in your car feel soooooooooo good sometimes. Like it warms you right to the bone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate that bitch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The store in the top photo is called... wait for it...
    What'll I Wear

    and the second window is the Army Surplus.

    Why do you hate Plastic Girl, Andi...?
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you need someone to keep you warm. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know just the person for that, Barb *hint hint*
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I'll send some warmer temps your way!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool pics! The store looks like one of my favorite stores when I was in high school. It was called "Junkyard" it was so cool! They went out of business though.



    Plastic women are the best..... they don't talk back or tell you what to do! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The weather man is calling for rain tomorrow, Kate, but I don't believe it :-)

    M, how's a guy supposed to know when he's wrong if she doesn't talk?
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lol, you crack me up!!! You got a point there. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive