In spite of it being -22°C/-8°F this morning, I only froze my fingers and toes a couple of times. The temp finally moderated a bit by the afternoon, and it was a sunny day. That meant I had some solar heating to augment the basically useless heater in the truck.
The day went fairly well until I got to my second last stop, and I waited for an hour to make my delivery. I didn't want to leave to do the last one and then come back and see that a Coke driver had taken my place. While I was sitting there, a Coke truck did pull in behind me, so he got to wait on me for a change :-)
Still was an hour late getting home, but while I was making that stop, the receiver brought me a nice, steaming cup of coffee, which brightened my afternoon considerably.
Slipped in by Doug at 6:34 PM
- ► 2010 (316)
- Real cannon, real thing
- Don't eat brown snow, either.
- Pucking around is for squares
- Bitch, bench and other random stuff
- Tired and worn behind the façade
- Beaver tails and flying gloves
- Soft on kids, hard on hockey players
- Ice skater
- International orange and ghosts
- Tag. I'm it.
- Hardware, softwear.
- Hardware Part 2
- Hardware Part 1
- It's official.
- Your spaghetti will be served cold.
- I'd name him George
- Balls! On a fork!
- Like 96 birds on a wire...
- Exit, stage right
- Don't lose your head...
- Good bye, Mike...
- Stand by for an incoming religious message...
- Burned out and salty
- Gimme a smile, but pipe down!
- It's the real thing
- Green, blue and yellow, with age
- We moved Thanx
- Customer door, customer gone
- No baseball, no trespassing
- Getting a good poking on the street.
- Giraffe, bird, ice and peace
- What'll I wear? Fur over hair...
- Sticks and stones
- Sometimes when it comes, it gets in your eye
- Cold and gray
- Icy cool
- ▼ February (38)