I don't have a night stand per se but I was tagged by B-e, so here's my sleepy time corner.
From the top, left to right:
A wooden drawing figure, a beer can holder with tits, glass and plexiglass squares because I'm strange, supporting a 5"x5" print from JenV, and a broken Ott lamp.
Glass insulator and an 80s vintage Sanyo AM/FM radio-cassette deck.
Three movies on CD (crappy .mov files) and another 80s piece, a Timex quartz clock. If I avoid using the light, it will run about five years on a C cell.
A few Heavy Metal magazines on top of two black steel storage boxes.
In the corner is a stack of unread Heavy Metal magazines. One of these days I'll get around to reading them.
I'm not going to tag anyone, I had intended to do this anyway. Getting a poke from Breath-e just made me get off my butt and take a photo. Interesting photos to follow tomorrow :-)
- ► 2010 (316)
- Real cannon, real thing
- Don't eat brown snow, either.
- Pucking around is for squares
- Bitch, bench and other random stuff
- Tired and worn behind the façade
- Beaver tails and flying gloves
- Soft on kids, hard on hockey players
- Ice skater
- International orange and ghosts
- Tag. I'm it.
- Hardware, softwear.
- Hardware Part 2
- Hardware Part 1
- It's official.
- Your spaghetti will be served cold.
- I'd name him George
- Balls! On a fork!
- Like 96 birds on a wire...
- Exit, stage right
- Don't lose your head...
- Good bye, Mike...
- Stand by for an incoming religious message...
- Burned out and salty
- Gimme a smile, but pipe down!
- It's the real thing
- Green, blue and yellow, with age
- We moved Thanx
- Customer door, customer gone
- No baseball, no trespassing
- Getting a good poking on the street.
- Giraffe, bird, ice and peace
- What'll I wear? Fur over hair...
- Sticks and stones
- Sometimes when it comes, it gets in your eye
- Cold and gray
- Icy cool
- ▼ February (38)