When I walk home from work, I pass by this Coca Cola warehouse. That's all it is now, but until the 70s or so it was still a bottling plant. When I was in public school way back in the 60s, we took a school tour of this plant. At the end of the tour we were given a bottle of Coke (I miss glass bottles) and a snack from Weston's Bakery, which was across the street. Coke and Westons would trade with each other.
I still like the look of this building. It has a few blemishes and age spots, but Coca Cola has generally kept it up pretty well.
Slipped in by Doug at 7:21 AM
- ► 2010 (316)
- Real cannon, real thing
- Don't eat brown snow, either.
- Pucking around is for squares
- Bitch, bench and other random stuff
- Tired and worn behind the façade
- Beaver tails and flying gloves
- Soft on kids, hard on hockey players
- Ice skater
- International orange and ghosts
- Tag. I'm it.
- Hardware, softwear.
- Hardware Part 2
- Hardware Part 1
- It's official.
- Your spaghetti will be served cold.
- I'd name him George
- Balls! On a fork!
- Like 96 birds on a wire...
- Exit, stage right
- Don't lose your head...
- Good bye, Mike...
- Stand by for an incoming religious message...
- Burned out and salty
- Gimme a smile, but pipe down!
- It's the real thing
- Green, blue and yellow, with age
- We moved Thanx
- Customer door, customer gone
- No baseball, no trespassing
- Getting a good poking on the street.
- Giraffe, bird, ice and peace
- What'll I wear? Fur over hair...
- Sticks and stones
- Sometimes when it comes, it gets in your eye
- Cold and gray
- Icy cool
- ▼ February (38)