You don't know him. I didn't really know him, nor did the others who read his blog, or the people on whose blogs he commented on. I think we all had a feel of what he was about, and some of us perhaps understood that he was unhappy most of the time, and hopeful some of the time. Unhappiness won out today at 12:18 pm.
What do you say to someone when they are depressed, besides words of encouragement, support and possibly humor?
What do you say when you find your own name in a final, good bye journal entry, knowing that it is likely too late?
What do you say, and to whom, besides yourself, when it turns out to really be too late, that he was successful in the one thing he knew he could control?
I have so many questions, feelings, thoughts, and I will have to ponder them for some time to come. There is no one to say them to...
- ► 2010 (316)
- Real cannon, real thing
- Don't eat brown snow, either.
- Pucking around is for squares
- Bitch, bench and other random stuff
- Tired and worn behind the façade
- Beaver tails and flying gloves
- Soft on kids, hard on hockey players
- Ice skater
- International orange and ghosts
- Tag. I'm it.
- Hardware, softwear.
- Hardware Part 2
- Hardware Part 1
- It's official.
- Your spaghetti will be served cold.
- I'd name him George
- Balls! On a fork!
- Like 96 birds on a wire...
- Exit, stage right
- Don't lose your head...
- Good bye, Mike...
- Stand by for an incoming religious message...
- Burned out and salty
- Gimme a smile, but pipe down!
- It's the real thing
- Green, blue and yellow, with age
- We moved Thanx
- Customer door, customer gone
- No baseball, no trespassing
- Getting a good poking on the street.
- Giraffe, bird, ice and peace
- What'll I wear? Fur over hair...
- Sticks and stones
- Sometimes when it comes, it gets in your eye
- Cold and gray
- Icy cool
- ▼ February (38)