Tyler and I went to the square for some beaver, I mean we went looking for tail. Oh, never mind. A pastry with our choice of topping is what we got.
The city wanted to ensure the comfort of its guests to Feb Fest, so a man was walking around with boxes of small, red knitted gloves for the kids, and anyone who had small hands. I took at least a dozen shots of gloves flying through the air, but chose this one because of the young man watching this pair.
- ► 2010 (316)
- Real cannon, real thing
- Don't eat brown snow, either.
- Pucking around is for squares
- Bitch, bench and other random stuff
- Tired and worn behind the façade
- Beaver tails and flying gloves
- Soft on kids, hard on hockey players
- Ice skater
- International orange and ghosts
- Tag. I'm it.
- Hardware, softwear.
- Hardware Part 2
- Hardware Part 1
- It's official.
- Your spaghetti will be served cold.
- I'd name him George
- Balls! On a fork!
- Like 96 birds on a wire...
- Exit, stage right
- Don't lose your head...
- Good bye, Mike...
- Stand by for an incoming religious message...
- Burned out and salty
- Gimme a smile, but pipe down!
- It's the real thing
- Green, blue and yellow, with age
- We moved Thanx
- Customer door, customer gone
- No baseball, no trespassing
- Getting a good poking on the street.
- Giraffe, bird, ice and peace
- What'll I wear? Fur over hair...
- Sticks and stones
- Sometimes when it comes, it gets in your eye
- Cold and gray
- Icy cool
- ▼ February (38)