Street photos...

2.24.2009

Beaver tails and flying gloves

Tyler and I went to the square for some beaver, I mean we went looking for tail. Oh, never mind. A pastry with our choice of topping is what we got.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The city wanted to ensure the comfort of its guests to Feb Fest, so a man was walking around with boxes of small, red knitted gloves for the kids, and anyone who had small hands. I took at least a dozen shots of gloves flying through the air, but chose this one because of the young man watching this pair.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

11 comments:

  1. Great picture..I need to work on my photos more; I want to, I really do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a better camera. Cool shot of the gloves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun. Great shot. I like this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, D. Fire up Photoshop and have at it ;-)

    Me, too, CM. I'm never satisfied :D
    Thanks!

    Thanks, Joan. It was the best one, I hope :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shot. Looks freezing, no wonder glove gifts were required.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! You caught that photo! Brilliant...

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was more windy than outright cold, but uncomfortable all tha same, Lou. Thanks.

    Not brilliant, B-e, persistent, but thank you :-) I might make a red glove montage out of the other shots ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love those pictures! You are simply amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, M!. Im not amazing, I'm Doug ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this one. Very Steven Speilburg!

    ReplyDelete
  11. MJ, shhhh! He might make me pay royalties :-)
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive