I used that title because I didn't want to put "Stick your hands down, this is a fuck up" on the home page. So much for the return to normalcy this week. When I got back to the office, I was surprised to see the door locked and the supervisor's car missing. I went in and unloaded, cashed in etc. I checked my email on my phone, tried to see what was going on at my Blogger blog, had a smoke and generally stood around waiting to see when Gary and the super were coming back.
They showed up around 4:30, both in the super's car. Gary's truck had broken down. Again. If you know many truckers, they will likely agree that "International" and "piece of shit" are often used in the same sentence. Gary will need my truck to drive his route tomorrow. I only pick up returns, so his need trumps mine and I get to have tomorrow off. Yay. This means I work Wednesday, Thursday, Friday. That sucks. I would rather work tomorrow and have my week evenly split.
Anyway, here's a totally unrelated photo that has been contrasted quite a bit. It doesn't seem to have a paddle, but with that rusty motor, it's perfect for cruising up Shit Creek.
- ► 2010 (316)
- Seen from everywhere
- The randomness of being me
- Long, winded
- Keds don't need shoe polish
- Meek and dishing it out
- All chained up and no place to go
- Won't be beat
- God in your corner, or 8 ball in the corner pocket...
- Women and WTF?
- Spoon, dudes, boobage
- Fingers and spoons and telephone calls
- Shiny boobage
- Obama, one piece at a time
- Men without hats
- Man at "work".
- Older than I, and about as useful.
- A break from serious photography :-)
- It's not yellow paint. It's yellow paint.
- Not having fun at Family Fun World
- Choices and dead ends
- Windows, street and Beta versions
- Mythical and the mundane
- Young bricks, old bones.
- The tree was not interesting...
- Dumpster goblin, shit happens
- We can break the Police!
- On Wednesdays I go shopping...
- Cool car, if you like pink :-)
- There was this one time at nudist camp
- Stone cold angle
- Time to get off the bleachers
- Tipped skater, slanted light
- Diners and skaters and two heads
- Wishful thinking
- Peeking, poll and prurience
- Lonely Street. (This is not the Jedi we're looking...
- Backs to the sun
- I'm glad snow flakes aren't really this big.
- No photos, please
- Weathered skeletons
- Ripples and skeletons
- Cute girl, earrings fit for a king.
- Reflection in a kiss
- Masking gape
- Swinging gothic pussy
- She looks unhappy
- When it gets cold, even a naked guy has to put on ...
- Nude in the window
- ▼ January (48)