Street photos...

1.25.2009

Spoon, dudes, boobage

"Arty" shot of Vanessa.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Jay and moi.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Megan. Sorry, I tricked you. There's no boobage in this shot...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I have sat on my ass all day. Breakfast wasn't served until about noon, and I have spent the day catching up reading here. Tyler is waiting for his mom to pick him up in about an hour and a half. Pretty boring day overall, even more boring is this entry. Have a great Monday, folks.

9 comments:

  1. I hate boring days, I try to get out and do something adventurous when this happens (like posting an ad on Craigs List). :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't feel like walking around today, so I let laziness roll over me, D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laziness is good sometimes. I was out for coffee but now I am back and plan on being very lazy now, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I meant to go for a good, brisk walk today, too, but I ended up baking cookies instead. Now I feel not only out of shape, but stuffed as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to go for smokes, that's my exercise for the day, Kate :-)

    I have been eating cookies since last night, Mary. Store bought fudge brownie cookies, but tasty anyway :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know Dad this weekend felt very laid back, kind of funky weird for me--focus on something you haven't done in awhile you know?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, maybe next weekend, Dotter.

    ReplyDelete
  8. cool spoon shot
    and that boobage was a bit light

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a much better boobage shot of Megan, F-B :-)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive