-7°C/19°F and sunny. I should go out, but since building up my blog list, I have a lot of reading to do :-) It's nice to see so many JSers coming back online, and reading each other when we didn't do that before. Were we too shy to butt into other bloggers' circle of friends? For the first time since JS came online, we all have something in common--we lost our small online town in a major disaster, and we've moved to new environs. Some of us are still neighbors, some of us are just across the way.
We can always be friends, no matter what our "street" address is. Transportation is easy, even in this blog metropolis.
Slipped in by Doug at 11:08 AM
- ► 2010 (316)
- Seen from everywhere
- The randomness of being me
- Long, winded
- Keds don't need shoe polish
- Meek and dishing it out
- All chained up and no place to go
- Won't be beat
- God in your corner, or 8 ball in the corner pocket...
- Women and WTF?
- Spoon, dudes, boobage
- Fingers and spoons and telephone calls
- Shiny boobage
- Obama, one piece at a time
- Men without hats
- Man at "work".
- Older than I, and about as useful.
- A break from serious photography :-)
- It's not yellow paint. It's yellow paint.
- Not having fun at Family Fun World
- Choices and dead ends
- Windows, street and Beta versions
- Mythical and the mundane
- Young bricks, old bones.
- The tree was not interesting...
- Dumpster goblin, shit happens
- We can break the Police!
- On Wednesdays I go shopping...
- Cool car, if you like pink :-)
- There was this one time at nudist camp
- Stone cold angle
- Time to get off the bleachers
- Tipped skater, slanted light
- Diners and skaters and two heads
- Wishful thinking
- Peeking, poll and prurience
- Lonely Street. (This is not the Jedi we're looking...
- Backs to the sun
- I'm glad snow flakes aren't really this big.
- No photos, please
- Weathered skeletons
- Ripples and skeletons
- Cute girl, earrings fit for a king.
- Reflection in a kiss
- Masking gape
- Swinging gothic pussy
- She looks unhappy
- When it gets cold, even a naked guy has to put on ...
- Nude in the window
- ▼ January (48)