Street photos...

1.09.2009

Peeking, poll and prurience

First, the peeking. Same little spaghetti restaurant (Spaghetti's Ready!) from where I shot the big snowflakes below. It looks like a nice little place, very cozy but modern, and only about a ten minute walk from my place. Anyone up for some spaghetti?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The poll is up there ^

And prurience:
The link below, that says "Adult content requires sign up to view" is a link to my account on deviantART. Although it is mostly random photos of the type I post here, I have posted nudes there. It may seem odd that one who has minor trouble with self worth can also be a narcissist and exhibitionist, but there ya go. The regular photos can be viewed without signing in, but any photos on the entire site with adult content can only be viewed by account holders, and only if you allow such viewing in your preferences. Just wanted you to know.

10 comments:

  1. I have people (jealous exes) threatening my job over photos that didn't even show cleavage. (Just a headboard!) sad but true. ( I teach first grade)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fortunately, Tammy, no one cares about my photos, or could do any damage if they did. I removed some that I took at work, however.

    Schools and parents go together like The First and Last Testaments...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would LOVE to go have spaghetti. I'm a pasta freak to the extreme. Might explain my ass.. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Golly, I wouldn't know, S-D :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought tonight was meat and taters... dang I was almost there, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We had the meat and taters, S-D. I like a nice, simple meal. I haven't been in that restaurant yet, but I'm planning on it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That place looks so inviting!! I had fruit salad for dinner, might spaghetti sounds good for a midnight snack!


    I love how pretty and welcoming your area is! I went to Canada once and thought it smelled really bad. (The paper mills) I think I am going to have to reconsider visiting again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will have to try it out and write a critique, M.

    If you visited Cornwall, I can assure you that it's one of the smelliest places in Canada :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks nice and inviting like you said. I would definitely give a place like that a try if I knew of one nearby. Sadly, most Italian restaurants here are either tacky or so ungodly expensive, I cannot afford to try them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We have our share of tacky and/or expensive, Brian. This place seems to be neither, but I have not done a price comparison.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive