I know, it's only Tuesday, but Tyler and I went shopping today. I was out of pancake mix, and nearly out of butter and bread. While I was at the grocery store, I picked up ten 4"x6" photo frames and then went to Costco and had ten prints made from my photos. I was going to put them in a line across the wall, but thought maybe a grouping was better. The photos over the monitor are mine, too (naturally). Am I too stuck on myself?
After the groceries and photo stuff was done, I went to a trendy but cheap furnishings store and bought these cheap ass stools. I needed a place to put my cheap ass when I'm working at the table. The yellow tea towels, wash cloths and oven mitt also came from the grocery store.
I bought that table about a week ago for $60 in a used and antique store named Turks. It was just what I was looking for, a small table with drop leafs and chrome legs. The red vase I rescued from the other place because it was bought by me, after all...
- ► 2010 (316)
- Seen from everywhere
- The randomness of being me
- Long, winded
- Keds don't need shoe polish
- Meek and dishing it out
- All chained up and no place to go
- Won't be beat
- God in your corner, or 8 ball in the corner pocket...
- Women and WTF?
- Spoon, dudes, boobage
- Fingers and spoons and telephone calls
- Shiny boobage
- Obama, one piece at a time
- Men without hats
- Man at "work".
- Older than I, and about as useful.
- A break from serious photography :-)
- It's not yellow paint. It's yellow paint.
- Not having fun at Family Fun World
- Choices and dead ends
- Windows, street and Beta versions
- Mythical and the mundane
- Young bricks, old bones.
- The tree was not interesting...
- Dumpster goblin, shit happens
- We can break the Police!
- On Wednesdays I go shopping...
- Cool car, if you like pink :-)
- There was this one time at nudist camp
- Stone cold angle
- Time to get off the bleachers
- Tipped skater, slanted light
- Diners and skaters and two heads
- Wishful thinking
- Peeking, poll and prurience
- Lonely Street. (This is not the Jedi we're looking...
- Backs to the sun
- I'm glad snow flakes aren't really this big.
- No photos, please
- Weathered skeletons
- Ripples and skeletons
- Cute girl, earrings fit for a king.
- Reflection in a kiss
- Masking gape
- Swinging gothic pussy
- She looks unhappy
- When it gets cold, even a naked guy has to put on ...
- Nude in the window
- ▼ January (48)