It's just shameful, the way stores try to draw the eye of a photog just wanting to get up street before he freezes to death.
I don't usually stay home all day and then spend so much time away from the PC. There was a floor to sweep and mop, a bathroom to clean, nudes to shoot in the living room. All done now :-)
Slipped in by Doug at 2:41 PM
- ► 2010 (316)
- Seen from everywhere
- The randomness of being me
- Long, winded
- Keds don't need shoe polish
- Meek and dishing it out
- All chained up and no place to go
- Won't be beat
- God in your corner, or 8 ball in the corner pocket...
- Women and WTF?
- Spoon, dudes, boobage
- Fingers and spoons and telephone calls
- Shiny boobage
- Obama, one piece at a time
- Men without hats
- Man at "work".
- Older than I, and about as useful.
- A break from serious photography :-)
- It's not yellow paint. It's yellow paint.
- Not having fun at Family Fun World
- Choices and dead ends
- Windows, street and Beta versions
- Mythical and the mundane
- Young bricks, old bones.
- The tree was not interesting...
- Dumpster goblin, shit happens
- We can break the Police!
- On Wednesdays I go shopping...
- Cool car, if you like pink :-)
- There was this one time at nudist camp
- Stone cold angle
- Time to get off the bleachers
- Tipped skater, slanted light
- Diners and skaters and two heads
- Wishful thinking
- Peeking, poll and prurience
- Lonely Street. (This is not the Jedi we're looking...
- Backs to the sun
- I'm glad snow flakes aren't really this big.
- No photos, please
- Weathered skeletons
- Ripples and skeletons
- Cute girl, earrings fit for a king.
- Reflection in a kiss
- Masking gape
- Swinging gothic pussy
- She looks unhappy
- When it gets cold, even a naked guy has to put on ...
- Nude in the window
- ▼ January (48)