Street photos...

1.07.2009

No photos, please

I'm at Tyler's place right now, so I have no access to my photos. I need to make sure he eats something other than soup and peanut butter sandwiches, so we are having chicken burgers. I asked him if he wants to come to my place on Friday night, and I'll cook him supper--potatoes, veggies, meat. He hasn't given me a yes or no, but he has better toys to play with at home :-)

I have added a lot of blogs that I haven't read before, or didn't read often, and I'm waaaay behind in my reading. I must say I have found plenty of new JS friends. I will get to you eventually, I haven't forgotten you. Since the switch to Blogspot I seem to be surfing away from the site a lot more than I did with JS. Then there`s Dorrie`s forum, of course, and I read a lot there.

This post is rambling and generally pointless :-) I just wanted to stop in in case I don`t get a chance to post later.

Ciao meow.

8 comments:

  1. Well, if he doesn't take you up on the offer I'll gladly run right over for some supper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet, can ya pick me up on the way, Dove?. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing like a good, hearty meat and potatoes supper, eh, folksÉ
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, count me in as well! ;-) Home cooking is the best.


    Chicken burgers, I have never heard of those, they sound good though!


    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're cheap and almost tasty, M :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love chicken burgers!
    It takes MUCH longer to visit all my faves, but I have found so many.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's good to get a little behind every now and again . . .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kate, I hope I get caught up this weekend :-)

    IW, it's been "then" for a long time' I could use some "now" ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive