Street photos...

1.25.2009

Fingers and spoons and telephone calls

Tyler wouldn't stop doing that until I took his picture.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The lovely and talented Jenny.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

In a split second, an ordinary spoon was transformed by Vanessa into a jet of metallic snot.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I have not been very dilligent lately in my reading, and my comment replies have not been as timely. I have been spending many hours talking to someone on the phone. She is someone I have known for a while, but for various reasons we didn't make a connection until a couple of weeks ago. She makes me very happy, and I make her happy, too. This is very exciting for both of us.

17 comments:

  1. A great time of year for a new "Valentine", Doug! All the best to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do know about those phone calls. Minutes turn into hours before you know it and the day has slipped pleasantly by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someday the phone calls will be worth it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Benita. 2009 is going to be very good.

    I have already once had to switch from a dying handset to a fresh one, S D :-) It is a very pleasant way to spend time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sooo hoping so, Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A new love interest - that's so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is, Kate. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This post make me so happy. I want you to be happy too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you a bunch, Sue. I am very happy these days.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww... I'm so happy for you and your mysterious "other." My kids do the same to me: "LookatmeLookatmeLookatmeLookatme!" I don't think it matters how old they are, they still crave that parental attention.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks, Mary. Tyler usually tries to get Vanessa's attention, but he kept doing whatever it is that he's doing in the photo, so I finally took the shot.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm happy to read that you are happy. :) Best of luck to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tyler reminds me of Simon Peggs friend in Shaun Of The Dead..the guys name is Nick Frost.

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE the pic of Ty!!!!!! I hope you and your phone friend get your chance!!! I am praying for you both!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. AK, there is a bit of a resemblance. Tyler isn't that big, fortunately :-)

    I got a few pics of Ty that night :-) Thanks, SS_S!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive