In the course of the last week, I have been wishing many people on my route a Merry Christmas. At one of the stores where I picked up returns today, The manager, instead of the receiver answered the door and gave me a hand with putting the boxes on my truck. I wished her a Merry Christmas, and she wished me one, and then hugged me :-) For a moment, I thought she wanted to kiss me. That was the best "Merry Christmas" I've gotten so far.
I'm glad I didn't ruin it by asking if she was cold, because two small parts of her anatomy obviously had taken notice of the low temperature, situated as they were behind her somewhat thin, corporate shirt :-)
More random Christmas-type trees for you.
- ► 2010 (316)
- ► 2009 (437)
- Is this what they mean by Boxing Day?
- Don't know what they're selling, but I'm not buyin...
- Christmas dinner fit for a pigeon.
- Rotten apple and apple-cheeked
- Bride and... bride's maid?
- Remember to bundle the kids up!
- More Christmas treeses
- I have more of these trese. I mean, more of thees ...
- Maybe you'd rather have a coffee...
- Have a cup of tea, it's gonna be a long wait.
- Any port in a storm
- ▼ December (11)