Street photos...

12.23.2008

More Christmas treeses

In the course of the last week, I have been wishing many people on my route a Merry Christmas. At one of the stores where I picked up returns today, The manager, instead of the receiver answered the door and gave me a hand with putting the boxes on my truck. I wished her a Merry Christmas, and she wished me one, and then hugged me :-) For a moment, I thought she wanted to kiss me. That was the best "Merry Christmas" I've gotten so far.

I'm glad I didn't ruin it by asking if she was cold, because two small parts of her anatomy obviously had taken notice of the low temperature, situated as they were behind her somewhat thin, corporate shirt :-)

More random Christmas-type trees for you.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

4 comments:

  1. Glad you got the free 'feel' today, NM, :p

    Love the Christmas street photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee. Thanks, D. I think I have a couple more to go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I try to entertain, Joan :-)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Followers