After I dragged my ass out of bed at 10:30 this morning and made breakfast, I spent some time online, and then decided I had to get out of here for the day. I walked to the store twice (I forgot coffee on the first trip) and then went downtown.
I got a few photos here and there, stopped at the Surplus, and then four of us went to the Toucan for a couple of beers. At least I can say that I did go out on NYE :-) Megan wasn't working, and by 5:30 I was by myself, so rather than hang around and eat half price food all alone, I came home and had a couple of crustinis.
And now I'm wasting time online again. Well, actually, I'm making sure I have as many JS exiles in my blogroll as I can find.
Happy New Year, everybody! Even if you aren't from our dear, departed Journalspace :-)
Slipped in by Doug at 9:58 PM
- ► 2010 (316)
- ► 2009 (437)
- Is this what they mean by Boxing Day?
- Don't know what they're selling, but I'm not buyin...
- Christmas dinner fit for a pigeon.
- Rotten apple and apple-cheeked
- Bride and... bride's maid?
- Remember to bundle the kids up!
- More Christmas treeses
- I have more of these trese. I mean, more of thees ...
- Maybe you'd rather have a coffee...
- Have a cup of tea, it's gonna be a long wait.
- Any port in a storm
- ▼ December (11)