Snow storms, shit storms, whatever. I haven't bothered to customize my page , because this is really just a temporary place to vent when Journalspace goes down. I have three years invested there, and pay for pro access, so I expect it to be there, and when they have a problem, I expect it to be fixed pronto.
Obviously, the owners seem to have a laissez faire method of maintenance, and it's been nearly two days since JS failed. I wonder why they spent all this time banging their head against a remote wall before deciding to go there directly. I'm not an IT guy, and have no clue what went wrong, but when you have people giving you money, you have an obligation to let them know what the hell is going on.
Anyway, it's been a long time since I posted here, and it will likely be another long time before I do so again. I just don't like it here. There is no JS-like community.
- ► 2010 (316)
- ► 2009 (437)
- Is this what they mean by Boxing Day?
- Don't know what they're selling, but I'm not buyin...
- Christmas dinner fit for a pigeon.
- Rotten apple and apple-cheeked
- Bride and... bride's maid?
- Remember to bundle the kids up!
- More Christmas treeses
- I have more of these trese. I mean, more of thees ...
- Maybe you'd rather have a coffee...
- Have a cup of tea, it's gonna be a long wait.
- Any port in a storm
- ▼ December (11)