Street photos...

12.20.2008

Any port in a storm

Snow storms, shit storms, whatever. I haven't bothered to customize my page , because this is really just a temporary place to vent when Journalspace goes down. I have three years invested there, and pay for pro access, so I expect it to be there, and when they have a problem, I expect it to be fixed pronto.

Obviously, the owners seem to have a laissez faire method of maintenance, and it's been nearly two days since JS failed. I wonder why they spent all this time banging their head against a remote wall before deciding to go there directly. I'm not an IT guy, and have no clue what went wrong, but when you have people giving you money, you have an obligation to let them know what the hell is going on.

Anyway, it's been a long time since I posted here, and it will likely be another long time before I do so again. I just don't like it here. There is no JS-like community.

Merry Christmas.

6 comments:

  1. Hola.
    Good to see you are forging ahead here. You have the most post card worthy Christmas town of anyone I know. I hope you have a splendid Christmas and all good things befall you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, John. I hope your Christmas on the mount is all you want it to be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. NM, I'll blogroll you..not that bad of place, hon, not bad at all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to learn how to add folks. I had a link list, but changed my template.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:36 PM

    Still great pictures, even though you don't like this place on the web. Merry xmas Noone from JS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, noone. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Followers