Street photos...

5.13.2006

Old poems, reposted

2/28/06, after a photo by Burstmode

Whether sunny or cold
These are days of gold.
On the green, at play,
They will never be old.
They are frozen here
Year after long year.
The smiles will not fade,
They'll not shed a tear.

Can I join them, please,
And put my burdens at ease?
I would give up the sky
For golden days such as these.

4/16/06, in TeopDas's journal

My appetite's gone.
Even if I could eat
It would still taste like ashes,
Whether veggie or meat.
Time is abundant
And abundantly slow.'
Til you come back to hold me
That's the way it will go.

I don't want to move,
But I just can't sit here
While I wait for the sound
Of your breath by my ear.
Inertia has frozen me
And this you should know,'
Til you come back to hold me
That's the way it will go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers